Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 1: Exploration, frustration.... Success!!!

I spent quite a bit of time with my 1st thing on Valentine's day. I moved through each step slowly but surely. The directions were great, but it wasn't the project to do while working on the public desk at a busy library. The stumper was posting my Avatar to my blog. I tried to just copy and paste the HTML code by right clicking on a mouse and kept getting an "error" message. On the flipside of this, I explored the Help option, re-read guidelines and successfully completed the task. Overall, the experience was positive and fun. I'm determined to experiment with templates and other available tools. I'll let you know.

Boy, this reminds me getting my library degree on-line. Lots of postings and discussions!

1 comment:

Jerry the Librarian said...

That might be the saddest valentine's day post I have ever read. Some women get flowers some get jewelry you get to click around with your blog. Happy Valentines Day

excelsior